About our Classes
Albany Guardian Society offers over 150 educational programs a year on aging-related topics such as aging in community, caregiving, healthy aging, housing, professional development, and technology. Classes are currently taught through “Zoom” (video or telephone) by professionals in their areas of expertise. Although there is no cost to attend, registration is required.
Current classes include:
- Seated Tai Chi Presenter: Christine Bhe, Certified Instructor TaiChi, TaijFit, Qigong, Founder, Tai Chi Wellbeing in Indianapolis
- Seniors on the Move Presenter: LaToya Taitt, Certified Fitness Instructor and Wellness Coach
- Chair Yoga Presenter: Judith England, RN, Health Educator, Kripalu Yoga Instructor
- What is the “Cloud”? Presenters: Eleonora Morrell and John Dowley, Training and Development Specialists, MicroKnowledge, Inc.
- Security For Your Mobile Phone and Tablet Presenters: Eleonora Morrell and John Dowley, Training and Development Specialists, MicroKnowledge, Inc.
To view and register for the 2022 Summer Classes, please click the button below.