Fall 2023 Events
Capital Region Senior Expo
Friday, October 20, 2023
8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Crossgates Mall - Lower Level
1 Crossgates Mall Rd, Albany, NY 12203
Albany Guardian Society offers over 150 educational programs a year on aging-related topics such as aging in community, caregiving, healthy aging, housing, professional development, and technology. Classes are currently taught through “Zoom” (video or telephone) by professionals in their areas of expertise. Although there is no cost to attend, registration is required.
Current classes include:
- Seated Tai Chi Presenter: Christine Bhe, Certified Instructor TaiChi, TaijFit, Qigong, Founder, Tai Chi Wellbeing in Indianapolis
- Seniors on the Move Presenter: LaToya Taitt, Certified Fitness Instructor and Wellness Coach
- Chair Yoga Presenter: Judith England, RN, Health Educator, Kripalu Yoga Instructor
- What is the “Cloud”? Presenters: Eleonora Morrell and John Dowley, Training and Development Specialists, MicroKnowledge, Inc.
- Embracing New and Refreshing Old (ways, habits) Presenter: Benita Zahn, Certified Health and Wellness Coach
To view and register for the 2023 Winter Classes, please click the button below.